Thursday, October 13, 2011

In the Beginning...

This is my very first post, so I guess I will give you a mini breakdown of who I am. Although I am only 18, I know what I want to do with my life as well as who I want to do it with and how I'm going to get there.  My dream is to become a veterinarian and open my own clinic someday. There is no one I would rather spend my life with than my fantastic fiance Colton. We have known each other since seventh grade and have grown closer as the years went on. We dated for about 3 1/2 years when he finally popped the question on July 31, 2011 at the Renaissance Festival. Of course you can tell I said yes or else there would be no reason for this blog to exist, would there? Well, we originally planned for a 2 year engagement but plans changed and it looks like now we are aiming for July 23, 2012 to be the day we officially become man and wife. I can't wait!

Even though everyone says there is plenty of time left before the actual wedding to get things done, I am going to do my very best to get as much done as I can before the special day comes. I am going to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and I want every last miniscule detail to be absolutely 100% perfect so I don't have to worry about a thing.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment