Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

This one wasn't that big of a problem for me. I just ordered my dress, veil and petticoat online and they should all be here in a month or two. I can't wait!! Ahhh!! I would post pictures of those, but I don't want my husband-to-be snooping around and finding them. Shoes were next on my to-do list. That was a bit of a problem at first because I didn't know if I wanted high heels or flats or strappy shoes or any sort of idea where to look. I ended up deciding on flats just because they would be much comfier and functional than heels. The internet has lots of fabulous shoes, but all of them seemed a bit high priced for a plain white shoe. Then I turned to the next best thing: my closet. As it turns out, I already have a pair of white shoes that I never even wore! They have just been sitting in the back corner of my closet for about 4 years never even touched. It just so happens that they are PERFECT for wearing all day at the ceremony and reception! So that's one more thing I can check off my list and they were free! (Partially... I did pay for them at some point of course.) Here is a picture of what they look like:


I wish everyone else luck on their shoe search!

No comments:

Post a Comment